Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Dr. Toby A. Travis discuss the following:
- You have been quoted as saying that “Teachers do not leave schools, they leave school leaders.” Is that the primary reason we are in the midst of a national teacher shortage? How does this relate to the overall employment crisis?
- In your book, you state that “a lack of trusted leadership” is the greatest inhibitor to organizational improvement and growth? Why?
- How does the trust level of leaders result in higher levels of performance by those within their organization?
- What organizational restructuring is needed to support the greater success of employees?
- When broken, can the trust of a leader be repaired? If so, how?