Hello, and welcome. Thank you for visiting the TrustED® website and blog.
TrustED® is a research-based framework for ensuring measurable school and organization improvement, grounded in data-informed leadership personal and professional development.
The framework is based on six essential components of leadership, which, when present, foster high levels of trust.
TrustED® includes the following:
- Evidence-based assessments establish a baseline for professional development, goal-setting, and ongoing measurable monitoring to ensure growth.
- Individualized coaching and customized team training modules based on the unique needs and opportunities for improvement identified through the assessments.
- Strategic organizational improvement action planning based on short-term benchmarks, ensuring rapid yet incremental focused improvements.
TrustED® guides leaders through a proven data-driven process of improvement that results in highly trusted work and learning environments.
►You can review feedback from many who have benefited from utilizing the TrustED® assessments, coaching, consulting, and professional development training sessions HERE.
A little about me…
- Author of the award-winning book “TrustED: The Bridge to School Improvement” available on Amazon.
- Creator and developer of the “TrustED School Leader 360” assessment – available through SchoolRIGHT, LLC.
- Executive Consultant with the Global School Consulting Group.
- Writer and columnist with articles and work featured in Forbes, CEOWorld Magazine, eSchool News, Authority Magazine, Businessing Magazine, The Knowledge Source, Medium, numerous podcasts, NPR, and more.
Also, I serve Ripe For Harvest World Outreach (RFH), a global non-profit missions organization. I dedicate time as a trainer/consultant for other school leaders worldwide (especially in developing and distressed communities). Financial donations to RFH help to underwrite that ministry and are deeply and sincerely appreciated. Your donations make it possible to assist schools that could not otherwise access the training and resources.
If I can be of service to your school, university, ministry, or organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to assisting you in any way that I can.