Dr. Travis is available each year to work alongside a limited number of school, business, and corporate leaders as a personal coach and adjunct to their Leadership Team.
ROI (Return on Investment): Leaders receive personalized assistance in the development of a long term culture of trust, marked by stronger relationships with their employees, as well as with all stakeholders of the organization; and to realize visible and measurable fulfillment of the organization’s unique mission.
Overview: TrustED Executive Coaching is based on the “Triple-A” model of Assess, Architect & Act to address the leader’s unique challenges and provide meaningful and practical steps toward solving complex trust-related and organizational improvement issues.
- Assess: This involves but is not limited to an initial assessment of the leaders skill sets and competencies related to the six components of trusted leadership utilizing the TrustED Leader 360 or the TrustED School Leadership 360 (TSL360) Assessment. The 360 establishes initial baseline data to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Architect: Customized coaching, training, and professional development sessions, along with individualized action plans are designed and provided to support the opportunities for improvement identified through the various assessments.
- Act: Operational protocols, practices, and policies are refined and initiated, along with clear tools for ongoing monitoring and assessment to ensure that the identified improvement goals are met.
Coaching Cycles: With a firm belief that short-term improvement goals are the most effective in driving and supporting long-lasting and sustainable improvement, Coaching Cycles are limited to seven (7) weeks at a time.
Additional Beneftis & Services
Leaders may also take advantage of the following additional benefits and services:
- Background Research, Orientation, and Document Feedback: A review of all available pertinent information relative to the past, current, and desirable future for the company, organization, or school, along with feedback for improvement (e.g., Handbooks, Employee Policy Manual).
- Parent/Employee Attitude & Opinion Survey: This survey tool establishes baseline data of school health to inform strategic school-wide improvement planning.
- Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Learning Environment Methods Survey: This survey tool provides baseline data of teacher practice to inform strategic improvement planning and personalized professional development for teachers.
To request more information about TrustED Executive Coaching, contact Dr. Travis HERE.